• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Dreadnought: Self-Destruct Sequence Initiated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only am I going to work, I won't be paid for it at all cause my last day was Wednesday and I got my final paycheck.

35% off all shirts at ledbury.com today. 30% tomorrow and 25% Sunday.

Not only am I going to work, I won't be paid for it at all cause my last day was Wednesday and I got my final paycheck.

So why are you going to work?

YOU'RE MY WONDERWALLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!

Thanks for that Pandora.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This Detroit airport doesn't seem rundown at all. Maybe I'm in one of the nice terminals.

I'm starting to feel like I'm not in Detroit at all. The people here are happy. The airport Chili's is packed. I mean... this could be Cleveland and I wouldn't have a clue.

Hurt my back leaning over to get a sip of water from the sink. #Old balls.

Yo plama what does that lady fella that knows putbull call him? Like does she text him "where are you today Cornelius? Good luck with your music show I hope a lot of fellas are there!" Or does she text him "where are you today pit bulls? I hope a lot fellas come to your music concert!" And "Cornelius I spatch cocked my turkey and it turned out great!" Or "pit bulls you should have your butler try spatch cock your turkey! Delicious!" Does she call him pit bull or his real name basically is what I'm asking here.

Last edited:
My mom does counted cross stitch, and made a birth announcement for my baby nephew. Today she got a call from the framing shop today that it is ready. Then she got tears in her eyes and told me that she already has two birth announcements ready for me, whenever I'm ready. Gee, thanks ma! No pressure.

Day After Thanksgiving Beach Party.
e83812b6e88eab58449bf831213c403f.jpg

I'm thinking about go to beach today too! It's like 85 but got a little cloudy just now. No fishing tho just work on base and go for walk perhaps

Yo plama what does that lady fella that knows putbull call him? Like does she text him "where are you today Cornelius? Good luck with your music show I hope a lot of fellas are there!" Or does she text him "where are you today pit bulls? I hope a lot fellas come to your music concert!" And "Cornelius I spatch cocked my turkey and it turned out great!" Or "pit bulls you should have your butler try spatch cock your turkey! Delicious!" Does she call him pit bull or his real name basically is what I'm asking here.

He calls him by his real name, but when he texts her she calls her mamasita or something, and she's all like "oh hell no"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back