• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran into DeAngelo Russell today shopping for couches with his moms

Why were you shopping for couches with his mom?

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

cool dog but that dog ain't a chick magnet

Yesterday at the bar there wasn't a single woman walked by that didn't stop to admire her. Dudes too. The waitress was really into the dog and to brasky, but then we figured out she was 19.

I love basset hounds, chillest dogs out there

My parents have had Basset Hounds for ~15 years. They're dumb as bricks, but so damn lovable.

The VMAs were never the pinnacle of 21st century television, but seriously, what the fuck is going on tonight? I don't think a single thing was planned or rehearsed.

I was holding it totally wrong

Justinguitar has 72 10 minute videos for beginner lessons on YouTube plus a great website

He is a great teacher

My girl's GTG. She's maybe barked twice in two days. Her howl is barely audible. She did whine for like a minute when I left for a couple hours last night, but I asked my neighbor who shares that wall (she has a dog too) and she said that she didn't hear anything.

So we good up in here.

Good morning, CT! I slept horribly last night and am up super early. Boo. Thank goodness for "working from home" and the ability for a nap ;-)

Good luck to E and the others on their first school day!

We start middle school today. My kid also officially becomes a band nerd as he's learning the clarinet.

Tsy, can you give me some coping strategies for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back