• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have sports teams in 6th grade. But then again, 6th grade was a stand-alone grade/Middle School in Texas. Junior High (7th/8th) had sports teams.

Looks like where I went to middle school still has sports for all grades. Looks like Atlanta still has sports for 6th graders, sad that Charlotte can't afford it.

I like my kid's chances of making his middle school teams, since he's going to an arts based school.

0c71a0877d98b191959060da2028d682.jpg

My friend likes to joke to her husband that he should have gotten a dog before they got together because you meet so many ladies when you have a dog. Almost posted that when you were considering, but everyone else was being all negative. Anyway, congrats on your new BFF!

Looks like where I went to middle school still has sports for all grades. Looks like Atlanta still has sports for 6th graders, sad that Charlotte can't afford it.

Total fucking waste of money that serves only a small portion of students.

my kid is getting her first 4 teeth at the same time and has a wicked cold and just will. not. sleep.

giphy.gif

Man, everyone is so freaking old on here.

When I was in Middle School we didn't have shit but intramurals. I do remember quite a big to-do when the intramural basketball team I was on won (I was a total scrub) for Cook Middle and we played the team at Wiley that won, but that was about as big a happening as we got between middle schools, and that was a special one-off occasion. I do remember being on the floor for the final seconds, being wide open on the side, but not getting the ball. Which was fine because I think I was in the same spot earlier in the game and airballed that bitch.

Corporate takeover of the bookstore not going so swimmingly so far, surprise surprise. Way to go UNC, fuck over your students for a little extra cash to hire more administrators at high salaries to sell more shit out. Yay, capitalism.

We start middle school today. My kid also officially becomes a band nerd as he's learning the clarinet.

Tsy, can you give me some coping strategies for him?

Nothing wrong with being a band nerd. A clarinetist, however...

:thumbsup:

lol, what HTTD said. At least its not a piccolo.

my kid is getting her first 4 teeth at the same time and has a wicked cold and just will. not. sleep.

giphy.gif

Isnt about time for your first snowfall of the year up there?

My friend likes to joke to her husband that he should have gotten a dog before they got together because you meet so many ladies when you have a dog. Almost posted that when you were considering, but everyone else was being all negative. Anyway, congrats on your new BFF!

Yeah my girlfriend said that this weekend to me. Puppies are admittedly a pretty good magnet for chatting with attractive women on the street.

if you ever get chafing on your junk, gold bond powder is your rescue. even if you're not chafed, it's a nice tingling sensation on your boys. kind of like mouthwash for your balls.

speaking of tingling; anyone use Dr. Bronner's peppermint castille soap? That stuff is the best.

i would think that would be the BEST place to put it...other than the bhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back