• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the only sports I remember us having were basketball and maybe wrestling. Little league mainly did the trick for baseball up through when you were 15 or so.

TIL there are more verses to The Star Spangled Banner and the third verse has a line which glorifies killing slaves that went to fight for the Brits in exchange for their freedom.

TIL b$ is not a true American citizen, and Premier Trump will deport him in early 2017.

TIL there are more verses to The Star Spangled Banner and the third verse has a line which glorifies killing slaves that went to fight for the Brits in exchange for their freedom.

Well, that would make them British soldiers.

it's actually un-american to learn more about the SBB than the first verse so, congratulations

so what's everyone up to for labor day weekend? i know it's monday, but i'm looking ahead.

Taking a half-day Thursday to break in the Tailgating season, then watching the Deacs decimate the Green Wave. I'm spending the weekend on the lake!

:dancindeac:

Going to see the Dawgs in the Georgia Dome. Probably my last visit before they tear that sucker down. They say there's enough concrete in the structure to build a sidewalk from Atlanta to St. Louis. No idea why anyone would want to do that though.

Headed to the beach for a family weekend with Husky before he starts his new super fancy job gallivanting around the world.

Headed to the beach for a family weekend with Husky before he starts his new super fancy job gallivanting around the world.

...well, that sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

Heading up Thursday to Boston/Cape for a family weekend for my mom's 70th. Hoping to get drinks with wedding date, but probably not happening, as she is heading to Maine for the weekend at some point. Also hoping to not want to kill my mom/sister after this weekend. Having my brother-in-law around should help, though. And my aunt's cool. It'll be fine, my sister and mom just hate each other.

What have I done, I was on a committee that hired a woman who is LOUD and is at a desk right across from me (behind a cube border, but still, doesn't keep sound out). The double straddle of morning loud woman with this loud woman may be too much. I must chill.

...well, that sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

yeah, he's living the high life for sure, it's an ideal job for him and he's going to love it, but we're going to miss having Uncle Husky in the country.

We have a wedding in Cary. Only people I will know other than the couple and my wife are my in-laws. Not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back