• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading up Thursday to Boston/Cape for a family weekend for my mom's 70th. Hoping to get drinks with wedding date, but probably not happening, as she is heading to Maine for the weekend at some point. Also hoping to not want to kill my mom/sister after this weekend. Having my brother-in-law around should help, though. And my aunt's cool. It'll be fine, my sister and mom just hate each other.

Also, I didn't mean mom/sister in a Chinatown way, that would be weird.

so what's everyone up to for labor day weekend? i know it's monday, but i'm looking ahead.

Tailgate Thursday, Wake game, Friday--normal work day, then afterwards heading to Grandfather Mountain with some friends to play a couple of rounds of golf up there.

One option for this weekend is to see Second City perform in Yadkinville. I don't have time to go there when I visit Chicago, so I should probably go to the local one, yes?

also no one knew bartolo colon was alive

Yeah, if Bartolo Colon sits on the bench during the national anthem (which I assume is true), we just assume he's recuperating from a big lunch and acute angina.

We have a wedding in Cary. Only people I will know other than the couple and my wife are my in-laws. Not fun.

hm, I wonder if it's the same one my parents are going to...

I'm trying to decide what I should do this weekend. Going to see The Lion King on Thursday night, then I have off Friday (and Monday). Most campsites around here will probably be a little crazy, may just drive somewhere and throw a tent out the back of the car like I did a couple weekends ago. Sleep in the woods, get a little drunk, ride some bikes.

This was supposed to have been wedding weekend, which is kind of tripping me out.

I'm trying to decide what I should do this weekend. Going to see The Lion King on Thursday night, then I have off Friday (and Monday). Most campsites around here will probably be a little crazy, may just drive somewhere and throw a tent out the back of the car like I did a couple weekends ago. Sleep in the woods, get a little drunk, ride some bikes.

This was supposed to have been wedding weekend, which is kind of tripping me out.

You should drunk dial

Good thing you cancelled your wedding so your parents wouldn't have to go to weddings on consecutive weekends.

A buddy of mine went ahead solo on his proposed honeymoon after his wedding was called off due to disastrous circumstances, ended up meeting three women, one of whom he later married and impregnated with kids. Well, he impregnated her with one of them before they got married, but yeah, still, it worked out for him.

Tailgate Thursday, Wake game, Friday--normal work day, then afterwards heading to Grandfather Mountain with some friends to play a couple of rounds of golf up there.

I'm playing Grandfather on Saturday. Maybe Sunday, can't remember. Mostly playing at Linville Ridge.

A buddy of mine went ahead solo on his proposed honeymoon after his wedding was called off due to disastrous circumstances, ended up meeting three women, one of whom he later married and impregnated with kids. Well, he impregnated her with one of them before they got married, but yeah, still, it worked out for him.

#whensayheywasayoungman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back