• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookout you need to give my wife the hookup on one of them sweet jobs so we can live there fo free as well

4real, that would be sweet. It's too early to know what jobs are gonna be available next year, though lots of stuff should be getting a shake-up in the next 2-3 years based on rumors I've heard about retirements and such.

We definitely over spend on food/eating out. That was one of the "splurges" my fam always did growing up - going out to eat a couple times a week - and it's a habit that's hard to break. We just realized the other day that Wormy is only two weeks old and he's already been out to eat 5 times. Eek.

yeah we eat out way too much and blow a lot of money on booze. bad habits need to stop.

Whenever I have to fill my tires up I am always #nervous because I go to a gas station with one of the pumps that tells you what the PSI is and I always think that it is wrong and that the tire is going to blow up.

I unabashedly love when RJKarl hits someone on the politics board with a string of parallel sentences. Definitely one of his fave rhetorical devices.

RJ when you do it do you feel like the guy in the fight straddling the other guy just delivering punch after punch after punch? Like Will Hunting did to the dude on the basketball court?

People complain about not being able to read what I type. So, I make easy for them.

I consider it a public service. I'm just being a nice guy.

Ours is at 8.9% so it's potentially possible.

After conversation with brother last night, I agree - potentially possible... in NC. The housing market/prices out here for something semi-respectable make me weep.

Fall has arrived today. At my daughter's soccer game and it's 59 degrees and breezy. See you again next June, warm weather.

After conversation with brother last night, I agree - potentially possible... in NC. The housing market/prices out here for something semi-respectable make me weep.

That's what you get for living where people want to be.

Suck it, places that don't hate teh gayz.

Jeopardy update: the one day champ has a total of $3,339 or something close to that. Has to be the lowest total ever, no?

Somehow Wife had never heard "Strokin'" by Clarence Carter...until just now when I remedied that shit with a quickness.

Preemptive

c6e22d95f9df8f5a4355b527da5eddd8.jpg

Free rent did us wellll for a few years. If I had worked in GSO I think we could have handled another year or so.

Strokin is the kind of song that could reunite North Carolina.

Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, OOOOOOH SHIT, Clarence Carter !!!1!! !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back