• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last night absolutely sucked.

Yes, but on the bright side it is kind of freeing not having to worry about whether or not we can make the NCAA Tourney.

I can just watch the ACC Tourney and move on once we lose our first game, as has become the annual tradition.

I mean Starbucks coffee is absolute shit so no wonder they're suggesting to add olive oil to it. Oily shitty coffee. Awesome.

Yes, but on the bright side it is kind of freeing not having to worry about whether or not we can make the NCAA Tourney.

I can just watch the ACC Tourney and move on once we lose our first game, as has become the annual tradition.
countdown until your 2023-2024 minutes prediction post!!

Yeah that seems gross and crazy. “Bulletproof” yeah maybe compared to your typical 2 cream 2 sugar Dunkin order.

countdown until your 2023-2024 minutes prediction post!!

Nah, the next move is the roster construction thread... But I'll wait a few days on that. If I started it now, it'd just be a bunch of bullshit about who is going to transfer out and bellyaching about last night's loss.

If I started it now, it'd just be a bunch of bullshit about who is going to transfer out and bellyaching about last night's loss.
You sure that’s gonna change if you wait a few days? 😂

I’m not a coffee snob or anything but I really don’t care for the regular Starbucks drip coffee

Passing one in the airport or wherever, the smell is so off putting - kinda grape-y or something, I hate it

gotta love my MIL griping to my wife how wife's cousin is pregnant with twins (shade to my wife for not being able to get pregnant even though same case with MIL) and is going to continue working as a teacher (same as my wife) and not spending time at home with her son who is in daycare (like ours).

my MIL is totally Lucille Bluth when it comes to jobs because she just assumes we could do fine on one salary when wife makes a pretty good salary which helps us a lot. MIL is married to a doctor and has never had to worry about money or even think about what things cost, let alone doesn't understand how things are totally different these days vs the boomer paradise they came up in.

plus MIL has told my wife before she's embarrassed about my job at the brewery and doesn't tell her friends where I work. beer! the horror!

gotta love my MIL griping to my wife how wife's cousin is pregnant with twins (shade to my wife for not being able to get pregnant even though same case with MIL) and is going to continue working as a teacher (same as my wife) and not spending time at home with her son who is in daycare (like ours).

my MIL is totally Lucille Bluth when it comes to jobs because she just assumes we could do fine on one salary when wife makes a pretty good salary which helps us a lot. MIL is married to a doctor and has never had to worry about money or even think about what things cost, let alone doesn't understand how things are totally different these days vs the boomer paradise they came up in.

plus MIL has told my wife before she's embarrassed about my job at the brewery and doesn't tell her friends where I work. beer! the horror!
Tell her to fuck right off.

I switched from soy milk to oak milk

Emotionally manipulative mothers fucking suck. That shit can really tear a person down. Vibes to you guys.

coffee built the Pyramids keeps our nations great Truckers on the road so they can deliver your Alexa device and it also makes you poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back