• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, typically the period from whenever the new model year comes in (which can be as early as now) until the end of the year and maybe even beyond. Harder and harder for them to sell last years inventory as 'new' the longer the current year sits on the lot.

We're in the process of looking and some makes only have their 17s in, some have both and are trying to get rid of the 16s, some won't get the 17s for a while. Just depends.

I'm in Boston and I saw a short girl. Is that Numbers?

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

West 4th bball is so hype right now. Devin Thomas and Lamar Odom clones out here dueling.

Back at you rubs. We got dis.

Rubbins, when the Boy wants to swim in the ocean, he says he wants to "float upon the waves." He also refers to waves as "radical." This is my biggest accomplishment as a father.

Rubbins, when the Boy wants to swim in the ocean, he says he wants to "float upon the waves." He also refers to waves as "radical." This is my biggest accomplishment as a father.

Do you call him Prince Caspian?

I am looking to make a stuffed shells dish

recipe calls for skim milk ricotta and skim milk mozz

if i use whole milk versions instead, do i get myself into trouble with the end result?

YOU GET A BIG DISH OF AWESOME MISTER

Good morning, CT.

Heading to Sam Adams and Fenway today!

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Brasky and Manifest are at the train station about to leave Vienna. The city survived them ... whether they survived the city seems to be questionable however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back