• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread Infinite: I'm The Wiz; don't vote for Jill Stein

Vibes to all the CT parents

Manifest and I finally had our out until way past sunrise night on our last night in Vienna.

The day before we hung with Vad, who took us all over the city. He could be a legit tour guide if he wanted to. We had a awesome time hiking through the vineyards of Kahlenburg, touring the royal palaces and old city, and chilling at the canal bars in the evening gawking at some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Such a great time. I honestly love this city. Next up is Prague. Which from what I keep being told is going to steal my soul and liver.

How'd you like your Montreal trip? Drive go OK?

It was great, once we got there. Montreal was a blast. I'd never been to the botanical gardens, so that was pretty awesome.

Drive was good. On the way back, Waze for some reason took us into NY and across the lake to get to 89.

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Vibes to all the CT parents

Manifest and I finally had our out until way past sunrise night on our last night in Vienna.

The day before we hung with Vad, who took us all over the city. He could be a legit tour guide if he wanted to. We had a awesome time hiking through the vineyards of Kahlenburg, touring the royal palaces and old city, and chilling at the canal bars in the evening gawking at some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Such a great time. I honestly love this city. Next up is Prague. Which from what I keep being told is going to steal my soul and liver.

#braskyinlove

Not even one hour into my day and I feel like I am banging my head against a goddamn wall here. THIS JOB IS NOT THAT COMPLICATED, YOU FUCKS.

Rubbins, when the Boy wants to swim in the ocean, he says he wants to "float upon the waves." He also refers to waves as "radical." This is my biggest accomplishment as a father.

AMAZE! You have set the bar very high with this. along the same lines, my boy sees a baby picture of himself on a brown blanket and keeps telling me that he sleeps in the mud. Reefer!

Pretty lame caht thread for the start of the 2016 Summer Olympics !

I think it's good that GoNiners showed us that numbering the caht thread is unimportant. WAKE UP SHEEPLE !

DB5184B7-1D75-4006-8A56-A78D4EFCF759_zpsg7filamu.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back