• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 5 bros!

1317386000_baby_on_back_seat_really_likes_music.gif

Little late to the party, but my favorite brunch spot in Winston was always Mozelle's over Mary's.

Smiff Street is overrated imo. For diner breakfast I'd go Carolinas Diner all day. Haven't had Scrambled but always thought it was more fancy than normal diner.

Scrambled is so effing good.

has anyone tried Soylent?

My brother drinks? eats? this every morning and sometimes again for lunch... Vom

Speaking of bumpy, my friend told us about seeing a dude with a pearled dick while doing a rotation at a hospital. Dudes cut a slit in their shaft and insert a stone/pearl to enhance the bumpiness, thus pleasure. Boards experts probably way out in front of this, but it was new to me.

Wild times, man.

Wow. HTTD I love you but I did not see enough dong in my life if I didn't see this.

I've never even heard of Mama Zoe's.

Block. Delete. Ban.

Chat Thread Infinite: I would prefer not to.

I hear a lotta the Mexican fellas in jail carve the peen bumpies from some porcelain like material and insert them into their peen shafts, also in jail (Mexican jail nttawwt) and end up with peen infections. no Bueno. So if you find a healthy peen fella with the bumpies probs like hitting the jackpot. Bumpy plus he's lucky and/or real talented with peen stuff, you know, delicate hands. Like a surgeon. Of love.

brandon chubb with lots of air time on last nights hard knocks

What the fuck, NC: I gotta go to separate places for a drivers license and license plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back