• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLWUT? That doesn't seem right.

Yes there are separate offices to do so. Had a coworker just do it last week. We are buying a new car this weekend so gotta get new licenses, but I will hold off on registering my current car since we have time to do so and I don't wanna take a day to do both.

Yes there are separate offices to do so. Had a coworker just do it last week. We are buying a new car this weekend so gotta get new licenses, but I will hold off on registering my current car since we have time to do so and I don't wanna take a day to do both.
Yeah, the DMV does the licenses, but the plate agencies are all independent contractors.

Yesss! Got my tickets for Dream Theater in Durham. Front row of the balcony.

How do you know ?

Well, that's why I qualified with "visible." There may have been perverts somewhere along the run but they were either hiding/at home or not visibly perving. Also for good measure, I just checked the route on the sex offender registry and there are no registered sex offenders living along the way.

So if you saw Rubbins or SayHey while you were out on a run, would you say that you saw a pervert on your run this morning ?

Yesss! Got my tickets for Dream Theater in Durham. Front row of the balcony.

I still have nightmares about playing Panic Attack on Rock Band drums. Especially towards the finish of the endless setlist.

So if you saw Rubbins or SayHey while you were out on a run, would you say that you saw a pervert on your run this morning ?

I wouldn't recognize them. I would not assume someone was a pervert unless I saw them doing something perverted.

I still have nightmares about playing Panic Attack on Rock Band drums. Especially towards the finish of the endless setlist.

They don't have that drummer anymore. :(

When Avenged Sevenfold's drummer died, Mike Portnoy filled in on tour and I guess he liked the young rock lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back