• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People whose emails request a read receipt -- WTF? No.

Also annoying: "Did you see that e-mail I sent you?"

Of course I did you stupid fuck. I don't arbitrarily ignore or auto-delete e-mails from my co-workers. I'll get to it when I get to it. If you need something NOW, call me or come by my desk (and don't start the conversation with "Did you see that e-mail I sent you?").

Of course I did you stupid fuck. I don't arbitrarily ignore or auto-delete e-mails from my co-workers. I'll get to it when I get to it. If you need something NOW, call me or come by my desk (and don't start the conversation with "Did you see that e-mail I sent you?").

QONVIyz.gif

Some people get hundreds of emails a day. A quick mention that you sent them something important isn't always a bad idea.

If I want to send an email to add context to the question I'm going to ask, sometimes I'll send then walk over to the person (or call if they're in a different office) and usually start with "not trying to be that person who walks over to see about an email, but ....."

Usually my answer to "did you see that email" is "not yet." Like you said, I'll get there!

what if that pervert from yesterday's run came up to your friend today, fully clothed and professional looking, and said, "Excuse me, did you see my peen yesterday?"

That dude probably just escaped from his captors who were holding him as a sex slave, Pulp Fiction style. Probably not a pervert at all.

Christ, just got another read receipt request on an email from someone else. What is wrong with people?

Yeah or maybe he sleeps nude and his house was being invaded or family held hostage. At least she could have stopped to see if everything was ok

Chat Thread Infinite: Our time is almost at an end.

maybe her husband is super possessive and nervous and would not be comfortable with her assisting a naked man in trouble and she was afraid of her husbands reaction so she refused to render aid, and has now created the "pervert" story to also chill her angry husband who would be upset she even saw another peen. Not cool.

Runners are notoriously Bad Samaritans. They don't want to interrupt their workout to help anybody who may be an escaping sex slave.

Runners are notoriously Bad Samaritans. They don't want to interrupt their workout to help anybody who may be an escaping sex slave.

Can't let your heat rate drop. If God wanted me to save them, I'd be a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back