• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
troll_god_flood_2_inch_square_magnet-r280f30f713ba474f985d345c2e9ca29d_x7j3u_8byvr_324.jpg

Emergency alert just received.

THE HEAVY
RAIN MAY CAUSE TEMPORARY STREET FLOODING OR ROAD PONDING
IN SLOW DRAINAGE AREAS. WHEN WATER COVERS THE
ROAD

REMEMBER TO TURN AROUND AND DON'T DROWN.

Thanks for the last part, I was planning on drowning today.

people severely underestimate how badly moving water can fuck you. My hometown just had downtown wiped out a few weeks ago and it killed a couple people, probably should have killed more, and caused millions in damage. Brutal.

I assume you're just trolling, but curious regardless what you mean specifically.

When I'm working on a project, I don't stop and read every single email that comes in. When someone walks over 5 minutes or less after sending an email, not sure how managing my inbox would help there.

Speaking of managing the ol' inbox... I hate having enough emails to create a scrollbar. Gotta keep it to a minimum. 23 emails right now, which is fine.

i think that's one diff b/w being client serving and internal. i get hundreds of emails a day, check them as they come in, and generally respond with at least a "i got this, and i'll have it to you by X." if im even in all day meetings with another client i have my OOO letting people know i'll likely be able to address when i'm done with meetings.

research is pretty clear that checking emails throughout the day demolishes productivity

I actually got emotional listening to "If" by Bread in the car today (some sirius channel i stopped on for a tom petty song--which reminds me: when did sirius become the tom petty musical jukebox? I mean, Petty is great and all, but he's all over the sirius music stations).

Not "If" by Pink Floyd.

"If" by Bread.

I am beginning to think I may be turning into John Boehner.

Who is this Bella Thorne girl and why should I care if she's bisexual ?

I assume you're just trolling, but curious regardless what you mean specifically.

When I'm working on a project, I don't stop and read every single email that comes in. When someone walks over 5 minutes or less after sending an email, not sure how managing my inbox would help there.

Speaking of managing the ol' inbox... I hate having enough emails to create a scrollbar. Gotta keep it to a minimum. 23 emails right now, which is fine.

I generally stop whatever I'm doing and read everything that comes in, and handle immediately ~80% of the emails. Unread emails are my pet peeve.

That's pretty badass that coach George Karl doesn't notice and or care he lost his wallet for a whole month. Like a boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back