• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at a poster named Deac65 complaining that the responses to dutchdeacon65 are just posters starting "pi$$ing matches" (way to self censor there, bud!)

wonder how he feels about the racial composure of our basketball team

Are folks familiar with Blanche Taylor Moore? I randomly watched a true-crime episode about her, and holy hell what a story.
Chatted about her with my parents last week. My mom remembers that she worked in the Kroger deli on silas creek, near the DMV. Now a storage place. Mom has vivid memories of chatting with her while ordering deli meat. Weird!

just had a call with my team and one guy had his fiance wearing a bikini walk behind him on her way outside to the lake
I was in a meeting with a student and his mom walked behind him in a towel and stood around doing shit in the kitchen for like a minute without noticing

Ken Marino in Party Down is so fucking funny

Actual video of RJKarl responding to mild criticism.

Filled up my car for the first time since March...$16.61 for 14.5 gallons :eek:

gas has gone up about 30-40 cents since it bottomed out. about $1.65 a gallon where I fill up now.

I don't think I've as been as angry at any video recently as I was at the Amy Cooper thing going around. Disgusting.

Whats the least threatening activity a guy could do, bird watching might be at the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back