• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the vBulletin to set up the ability to give oneself posrep (or negrep).

Really??? I thought if there was a marketplace of ideas then the worst ideas would be king. They would show what not to do. :)

If you ever learned from your own bad ideas . . .

Govs Kemp and DeSantis falling all over themselves trying to poach the Republican Convention. Yeah, let's watch the RNC, which a week ago said everything was going great with planning with Mecklenburg County, break a contract and get sued.

I watched this one unfold on Twitter last night. Psycho woman is going to lose a good job with Franklin Templeton it would appear. Local Cocker Spaniel adoption agency has retaken possession of the dog. Dude is apparently an avid bird watcher and dogs aren't allowed off leash in The Ramble which is a bird sanctuary and why he was so concerned about the dog being off leash. Also, for some reason, he carries dog treats, and had attempted to call the woman's dog over because she wouldn't put it on a leash.

This clip is a good example of making everyday racism visible, sure. But cell phones and camera technology can also used to frame, surveil, and police marginalized bodies and communities too. Probably a good practice to keep negative affordances of this tech in mind.
Negative affordances, eh? You been reading your Levine? That's cutting edge stuff!

We are really lucky here. One of the major grocery stores is almost always having whole pineapples on sale for something like 2 for $3/4 or 4 for $5. After a couple of ripening, they are my favorite.

We are really lucky here. One of the major grocery stores is almost always having whole pineapples on sale for something like 2 for $3/4 or 4 for $5. After a couple of ripening, they are my favorite.

You are a lucky guy. How do you determine a couple of ripening anyway ? Do you smell it like when you cup your hand over your mouth to check you Defcon 1 halitosis or do you squeeze it gently like you do when checking yourself for testicular cancer ? Is a couple of ripening better than a few ripening ?

It takes a lot of guts for a living single guy to purchase four pineapples at any price. Do you have monkey shits after eating nothing but pineapple for a week ?

the insides of your mouth would be absolutely shredded if you ate a few pineapples in a week. I love pineapple but can only do one at a time.

RJ just powered through not knowing what Spindrift is. Strong move.

A full cut pineapple is tough for 2 people to eat before getting overly ripe, let along one person. Lemon/lime juice helps though.

RJ just powered through not knowing what Spindrift is. Strong move.

A full cut pineapple is tough for 2 people to eat before getting overly ripe, let along one person. Lemon/lime juice helps though.

if you hade READ rj's post you would have seen that he was talking about things that are DELICIOUS. which you originally had in your post

he was responding to you in a KIND and JOLLY way but you saw the name and couldn't help yourself but ATTACK rj

the boards would be such a better place if you'd amit what you're doing and stop be so hateful

but you're too lazy, stubborn and sad to admit it

the insides of your mouth would be absolutely shredded if you ate a few pineapples in a week. I love pineapple but can only do one at a time.

This has never happened to me. I eat at least 1 pineapple a week during the summer, and probably closer to 2 a week. Have friends that talk about it messing with them but I’ve never experienced it.

if you hade READ rj's post you would have seen that he was talking about things that are DELICIOUS. which you originally had in your post

he was responding to you in a KIND and JOLLY way but you saw the name and couldn't help yourself but ATTACK rj

the boards would be such a better place if you'd amit what you're doing and stop be so hateful

but you're too lazy, stubborn and sad to admit it

If you want to go there, I will.

It's up to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back