• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am constantly amused and amazed at how important my mere existence is to so many here. Even when I'm not involved in something, others find ways to make me a centerpiece.

It's an unusual hobby for so many here to have, but I guess everyone needs a pastime.

Is this the start of the measured response era on these here ogboards? I like it.

I was on an episode of FishCenter Live and since Mike Lazzo (!) was in the control room he offered to show me around [as] which was pretty cool.

We turned a corner and he knocked on the glass of some conference room and Dave Willis (!!!!!) comes out and that's about the closest I've come to meeting a media idol of mine. We talked for a bit about Wake Radio (he was station manager in the 90s) but briefly b/c he had to get back to pitching a new episode of Squidbillies.

That was a good day.

I was on an episode of FishCenter Live and since Mike Lazzo (!) was in the control room he offered to show me around [as] which was pretty cool.

We turned a corner and he knocked on the glass of some conference room and Dave Willis (!!!!!) comes out and that's about the closest I've come to meeting a media idol of mine. We talked for a bit about Wake Radio (he was station manager in the 90s) but briefly b/c he had to get back to pitching a new episode of Squidbillies.

That was a good day.

Tell Dave I said hi next time.

That always has been and always will be available. It's up to others. I treat people the way they treat me.

I am watching a documentary on Cape Verde and Sao Tome, and the narrator was like "Sao Tome was founded by Al-Farouq Aminu," or that's what I THOUGHT he said, but it was really some cat named Alvaro Caminha.

I am watching a documentary on Cape Verde and Sao Tome, and the narrator was like "Sao Tome was founded by Al-Farouq Aminu," or that's what I THOUGHT he said, but it was really some cat named Alvaro Caminha.

He had to do something during the pandemic.

Now that the thrill of a coaching change is wearing off, the sports board has returned to mid-summer form. And it is only late May.

It's going to be a long few months until football.

Guess that means more chat exposure for this guy.

Maybe I'll start a parody... Have always wanted to do that.

You can come post on the tunnels, you need decide which crew you are in first, and if you are pro-looting as a symbol of mans struggle against capitalism or not.

You can come post on the tunnels, you need decide which crew you are in first, and if you are pro-looting as a symbol of mans struggle against capitalism or not.

Can't do it. You'd all hate me. I've decided I pretty much hate politics and the rah rah team attitude of those on both sides. Burn it all to the ground.

I've mentioned this before, but I think I'll see the end of the US (at least as we know it) in my lifetime.

Tunnels Draft prospect

DeacsATS

Current comparison: Brasky, crew burn it all to the ground

Similarities

Both destroy it all, DeacsATS (7,726 posts) and Brasky (32,448 posts) are similarly special posters. DeacsATS is less involved, but they're both high-fliers capable of exploding any argument. They both believe in a revolution but don't really know what thats going to look like. Easy to say watch the world burn until its actually burning. Prone to both siding in the end they can side with each other.

That was a good day.

Dave was in my class at Wake. Very cool when I found out he was involved with Archer.

Tunnels Draft prospect

DeacsATS

Current comparison: Brasky, crew burn it all to the ground

Similarities

Both destroy it all, DeacsATS (7,726 posts) and Brasky (32,448 posts) are similarly special posters. DeacsATS is less involved, but they're both high-fliers capable of exploding any argument. They both believe in a revolution but don't really know what thats going to look like. Easy to say watch the world burn until its actually burning. Prone to both siding in the end they can side with each other.

Haha... Brasky is one of the last people I thought I'd ever be compared to. No offense to him, of course... I just can't I've read much from him that I've felt I could have posted myself. At least not relative to some other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back