• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me, it’s not merely the extra calories in the alcohol.

I eat a ton more when I’m drinking.

I’m down about 5 pounds in a week.

Most people I know (and me and my wife) have been drinking more during COVID. Interesting the board dynamic may be the opposite.

Definitely drinking more nights of the week than pre-COVID. Overall alcohol consumption is probably the same....not as many blowout nights.

Had two glasses of wine last night and, mixed with a little grass and the absence of the daily coffee, made for a nice, pure, heavy zen-like zone out, physically and mentally. It was cool. Slept very well.

Drinking more. Having random blowout Tuesday nights. Drinking on the golf course and afterward too. A buddy had a hole-in-one in a 16-man dogfight this past weekend and we blew it out. Shitty part is that he was my partner the weekend before and we easily would have won if he had drained it that day.

As I mentioned before I've lost a solid 10 lbs due to not eating out for lunch every day and despite drinking more. I'm also walking 18 holes more often instead of just 9, but not getting to go to the gym. My pants fit like I'm 34 years old but I've lost a little muscle in the upper body too.

We’re actually drinking less. Zero during the week plus no lunches/dinners out and daily workouts means lots of calories both burned and also never put on in the first place.

i am drinking approximately the same in spite of having a pregnant wife who isn't drinking at all

r/amItheasshole

i am drinking approximately the same in spite of having a pregnant wife who isn't drinking at all

r/amItheasshole

I started out not drinking with my wife while she was pregnant but it didn’t last very long.

I have already committed to going dry the duration of the next go around whenever that is.

is she going to sit around with a bag of frozen peas on her vagina when you eventually get snipped? if not, drink away.

Big news Chupe, we are getting a smack tea bar in Durham so I can finally check this shit out.

drinking more; the evening cocktail is almost daily occurrence

skateboard update - 5 days in and getting pretty good at pushing and cruising around flatlands. Took my first huge spill today and planed a nice silver dollar sized piece of skin off my elbow. i ache constantly. My daughter is enjoying the time together.

Big news Chupe, we are getting a smack tea bar in Durham so I can finally check this shit out.

Oh wow, cool. What's it called? Be careful, make sure they seem on the up and up (though even legit people in this area can come across as shady, so yeah).

Shit smoothes me out, man, has for years now. But I think there is a wild swing in quality, apparently, from what I hear from others. I've pretty much always gotten it from the same folks.

But not for everyone. And it definitely has a minimum caffeine-level addiction level and withdrawal hit for me. So just another thing -- seems better than pharmaceuticals, at least.

Oh wow, cool. What's it called? Be careful, make sure they seem on the up and up (though even legit people in this area can come across as shady, so yeah).

Shit smoothes me out, man, has for years now. But I think there is a wild swing in quality, apparently, from what I hear from others. I've pretty much always gotten it from the same folks.

But not for everyone. And it definitely has a minimum caffeine-level addiction level and withdrawal hit for me. So just another thing -- seems better than pharmaceuticals, at least.

Well they have a legit website at least: https://dakineskava.com/. Def wanna give it a shot out of curiosity at a minimum. It’s going to be right by the Durham Co-Op on E Chapel Hill St if you know that area at all.

Drinking more. Having random blowout Tuesday nights. Drinking on the golf course and afterward too. A buddy had a hole-in-one in a 16-man dogfight this past weekend and we blew it out. Shitty part is that he was my partner the weekend before and we easily would have won if he had drained it that day.

As I mentioned before I've lost a solid 10 lbs due to not eating out for lunch every day and despite drinking more. I'm also walking 18 holes more often instead of just 9, but not getting to go to the gym. My pants fit like I'm 34 years old but I've lost a little muscle in the upper body too.

is your hair growing back a la tom brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back