• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the thread would be a nightmare but the actual votes would be pretty revealing about the more "non-political" board

do it. feel like you'll get more "this shouldn't be on this board" posts than votes against.

Be prepared for neg reps from people you have never heard of, so yeah do it!

The side thread about El Vaquita, the dog that protest dog that got hurt but refused to be caught to get help, so people staged a protest that he joined that just led him to the vet.

¡Viva El Negro Matapacos!

do you think the response would be different if the question was framed "Do Black Players Matter"

The side thread about El Vaquita, the dog that protest dog that got hurt but refused to be caught to get help, so people staged a protest that he joined that just led him to the vet.

¡Viva El Negro Matapacos!

so RACIOST

South Nash Country Club (SNCC) has manicured greens.

you all do understand that when you have rj in the thread title he just furiously masturbates

Man, I wasn't that hungry, so not a big deal, but I guess I didn't look close enough and picked up the roasted garlic hummus at the store rather than regular, and I dived in before realizing it. Whew, that's a taste that lingers. I got the large size, too. Man. Fucked that up.

i'm not a huge hummus fan but the harris teeter brand roasted garlic hummus is so fucking good.

shifting to a more serious topic, man i've had more anxiety the last few months than i've ever had and i've struggled with it for years. birdie takes after me in that regard and she's struggling which only makes it worse. fucking sucks man. i've got a lot of shit going on in my personal life along with general overarching issues on covid and racist fucking cops and shit. outside of counseling (already partaking) anyone have any tips for someone that's just perpetually feeling weight on their shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back