• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
drinking more; the evening cocktail is almost daily occurrence

skateboard update - 5 days in and getting pretty good at pushing and cruising around flatlands. Took my first huge spill today and planed a nice silver dollar sized piece of skin off my elbow. i ache constantly. My daughter is enjoying the time together.

Its not cool but hope you are wearing a helmet. I know of more than one adult who has jumped on a skateboard and ended up with major brain injuries.

Its not cool but hope you are wearing a helmet. I know of more than one adult who has jumped on a skateboard and ended up with major brain injuries.

oh no, definitely have a helmet and am still waiting on amazon to deliver the pads. I'm too old and clumsy to risk it otherwise. my daughter went to the ER a month ago after falling off the scooter, even with a helmet. For selfish reasons and for the good example i'm geared up. My daughter calls it her wonder woman armor

oh no, definitely have a helmet and am still waiting on amazon to deliver the pads. I'm too old and clumsy to risk it otherwise. my daughter went to the ER a month ago after falling off the scooter, even with a helmet. For selfish reasons and for the good example i'm geared up. My daughter calls it her wonder woman armor

How about some bubble wrap? I bet your daughter would have a lot of fun putting some bubble wrap on dad. :)

Carole Baskin awarded Joe Exotic's zoo by an Oklahoma judge. We need a reaction interview/song from Joe ASAP.

How about some bubble wrap? I bet your daughter would have a lot of fun putting some bubble wrap on dad. :)

not a bad suggestion for someone trying to keep a 4yr old entertained all day. also, maybe for my hips. so far the biggest damage/bruises have been the hips.

giphy.gif

not a bad suggestion for someone trying to keep a 4yr old entertained all day. also, maybe for my hips. so far the biggest damage/bruises have been the hips.

When you get a little better at it, she'll love seeing daddy almost fall but miraculously regaining balance. Is there a skate park near you?

How about a babysitting/entertainment suggestion? Skateboarding championship videos

If I made a poll on the sports board "Do Black Lives Matter?" and made the poll private, what do you think the percentage split would be between yes/no/maybe?

Well you have at least Dutch 65 for a no, is maybe all the people that respond with all lives matter?

there are a lot more random posters who will vote "all lives matter" if an option. the ones who get all bent out of shape when you bring up Trump on the sports board.

Good stuff, ITC. I’ve been playing a lot of street hockey with my son, and I’d like to teach him to skate. Right now, it’s just me on roller blades, but it’s been a blast. Thankfully no spills yet, but once I did barrel down my driveway and the street (big hill) and that could’ve been bad.

You’re probably right. I don’t visit the Tunnels much, and I’m mentally leaning on my social network and this CT.

it's an interesting question phrasing

i am a supporter of BLM as a movement but do not think that black lives are valued in America

Is the question what I think, or what America thinks?

It's an obvious yes for me, and an obvious no as far as how America is set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back