• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentic will likely be third favorite in the Belmont behind Tiz the Law and Honor AP.

I’m gonna be interested to see where they put ML between Honor AP and Authentic. Both are damn good horses. This was a fun race.

Honor AP will get better as the year goes on and the distances get longer.

Shirreff's main owner has been Jerry moss of A&M Records.

Chat Thread: Only RJKarl Can Save Our Country Now !! Ask RJ How !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honor AP will get better as the year goes on and the distances get longer.

Yeah it’s gonna be an absolute battle. I’m excited to see it. Also excited to see if any other horse can stay with them. Tiz the Law is a great horse. I’m low on Maxwell or whatever that horse is that’s high on cash to now.

I flipped on the races and spat out my soda. There was an ad for Fanduels that said you could bet on Russian ping-pong.

I wonder how KenPom ranks them.

But what about the russian slap off? That was a bonkers video someone posted recently...?? Weeks, days, months, I don't know anymore.

Well, there's nothing left to be learned there. The only debate is whether to abolish or defund the police.

EZ7zUOHX0AMda2z

have you been the beneficiary of good policing, biff?

Yes. I have. I've had my own aberrant and abhorrent behavior corrected by cops on multiple occasions. I'v seen crimes solved in my neigborhood. I've met the men and women who patrol in my division. I'm also related to a former chief of police and a former police captain so that has also informed my views (and kept me out of jury duty).

Yes. I have. I've had my own aberrant and abhorrent behavior corrected by cops on multiple occasions. I'v seen crimes solved in my neigborhood. I've met the men and women who patrol in my division. I'm also related to a former chief of police and a former police captain so that has also informed my views (and kept me out of jury duty).

Hmmm. A wealthy, middle aged white guy has positive experiences with the police. Who woulda thunk it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back