• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah worst odds were 3/2.

I hit a $1 P3 at gulfstream earlier for $55 which had a 4/1 and two favorites so it’s been fun sailing so far.

That's a helluva price at Gulfstream.

Six straight favorites at Santa Anita.

Chat Thread: Only RJKarl Can Save Our Country Now !! Ask RJ How !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a helluva price at Gulfstream.

Six straight favorites at Santa Anita.

Yep. Actually I lied. I hit a 7/1 at race time on the second. Had two of the six on the second race and the winner started at 9/2 but went off 7/1. Singled the 6/5 ML favorite on the third and had three of the seven in the first that moved off track. Winner on the first ended up 2/1 so the P3 ended 2/1, 7/1, 3/5 on a $1. I was in for $6 out for $51.40.

Last edited:
Have a pending P3 at SA that needs a hit on my long shot third race to make any real money if I hit the second (have the two favorites). Otherwise probably paying out $20 or so on a $12 entry which isn’t great but hey making money so won’t complain.

90-1 winner at Santa Anita.

They had a mandatory payout of the Rainbow 6 in FL a couple of weeks ago. The pool was $12,000,000+ (on $0.20 bets). I had four winners, a second and a third.

That 90-1 shot is a beautiful horse. His sire has a lot of winners in CA.

#s, if you bet on the Drone Racing League tomorrow, go direct to rehab. You won't have to stop a traffic lights. Just tell the cop, "I'm white and I just bet on drone racing." The cop will turn on his/her siren and get you there faster.

They retired Nadal this week. Baffert needs another Derby horse. Authentic could be it.

Having the Belmont first and 3/8 of a mile shorter than usual will be very weird.

The Nadal news was sad. I love Charlatan.

I have 7, 6, 4 exacta and trifecta bet for the derby with the 4 WPS as well. Normally wouldn’t bet the show but with two heavy favorites I felt compelled. He’s 25/1 now.

The Pick 3 at Santa Anita with a $186 winner paid $55.

Since you're up, bet $5 WP on #5. You'll probably lose, but it would pay over $20 if he comes in second or about $250 if he wins.

An all Baffert exacts would pay about $24 with Authentic on top and over $100 with Authentic second. Authentic over Honor AP is about $4 now.

The Nadal news was sad. I love Charlatan.

I have 7, 6, 4 exacta and trifecta bet for the derby with the 4 WPS as well. Normally wouldn’t bet the show but with two heavy favorites I felt compelled. He’s 25/1 now.

The show is a bad bet. Right now your 4 is paying about $3.60 to show. It's likely that will drop when the Bridge Jumpers pound Authentic.

If it's 7/6, you'll lose about $8 on a $2 exacta box. If it's 6/7, you'll lose a couple of bucks. But if the 4 is there, you'll win.

The show is a bad bet. Right now your 4 is paying about $3.60 to show. It's likely that will drop when the Bridge Jumpers pound Authentic.

If it's 7/6, you'll lose about $8 on a $2 exacta box. If it's 6/7, you'll lose a couple of bucks. But if the 4 is there, you'll win.

Yeah that’s why i never bet the show. Odds right now are 1/5, 7/2, and 21-1 on two horses lol.

God damnit. Charlatan filling in an ankle and won’t race the Belmont or Kentucky. Guillermo gonna end up favored at this rate.

I had $8 in my account (I cash when I win). I did $1 Tri box of 5/6/7 and $2 on 5 for the fuck of it.

WOW!!! He looks like the favorite for the Derby wit Tiz the Law.

You should get back about $10-11 for your $2 exacta.

Bobble from the start there bad for Authentic. He will still be ML favorite at Belmont later this month

Chat Thread: Only RJKarl Can Save Our Country Now !! Ask RJ How !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$10 back for the $2 exacta there.

Authentic will likely be third favorite in the Belmont behind Tiz the Law and Honor AP.

WOW!!! He looks like the favorite for the Derby wit Tiz the Law.

You should get back about $10-11 for your $2 exacta.

Love Tiz the Law. Already have a bet on King Guillermo from a couple months back at +760 which is good now with withdrawals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back