• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I baked my first sourdough this afternoon. Had always wanted to do so but put off making my own starter until a friend offered some of their’s. It is a lot of work if you intend to bake with it more than once weekly as it wouldn’t make sense to put the starter in the fridge. I went with King Arthur’s no knead recipe and from the looks of it, it turned out great. Getting ready to cut into it in an hour.

She doesn't like surprises so told her what I was getting her (what she asked for) last week, then gave it to her 2 days ago. So nothing to give and no where to go due to the rona...... that's reasonable, right?

She doesn't like surprises so told her what I was getting her (what she asked for) last week, then gave it to her 2 days ago. So nothing to give and no where to go due to the rona...... that's reasonable, right?

you can still get Bulls during the rona ?

I just had a CT scan and for the first time, I had to drink the barium chalk drink.

It's now been about five hours since I drank that stuff. I just took what was easily the most disgusting shit of my life.

One inch of brown paste wholly covering and floating on top of the water with the consistency of wet refried beans. Perfectly smooth except for a rogue chunk here or there.

It left my body at Mach 5. Splash everywhere. Smells of RJs breath.

Fify and a better insult

Watching Hangover. Still fantastic. Why are comedies so hard to come by these days?

I've been called for jury duty a number of times in Austin and been able to attend twice -- both times dismissed in selection when lawyers asked the same (standard) question: if there were nine guilty people and one innocent person would you send them all to prison or let them all free? I guess prosecutors don't like my answer.

The second one was a deeply fucked up child sex abuse case, so i was glad to avoid that trauma.

I've been called for jury duty a number of times in Austin and been able to attend twice -- both times dismissed in selection when lawyers asked the same (standard) question: if there were nine guilty people and one innocent person would you send them all to prison or let them all free? I guess prosecutors don't like my answer.

The second one was a deeply fucked up child sex abuse case, so i was glad to avoid that trauma.

That's a standard selection question? That seems like a dumb question. Why would you have to send an innocent person to jail?

On the sex abuse thing, I spend a semester in law school working at our legal clinic and one of my cases was defending a father accused of sexually abusing his daughter at the state supreme court. We truly believed that he was wrongfully convicted based on a number of things, but it was still really rough to work on that case and that, along with a divorce case I worked on, cemented my feeling that I would never practice family law (not that I ever planned to, but this was just the nail in the coffin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back