• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i looked at misfit market just now and i'm not sure i cook enough to use all that stuff in a week

but it's also probs not meant for a single dude

Have ya'll been doing the nightly fireworks thing ? I've been shoting them off for about an 20 minutes or so every night for the past two weeks. I usually start around 1:30 AM. I've moved around a little bit to avoid detection. People seem to like it and need a diversion.

2020 is turning out to be a bad year to invite your friends and family to come visit you in Europe.

Or you could look at it in a positive way, you could invite the people you don't want to come to visit this year and be off the hoof for having to invite them.

Have ya'll been doing the nightly fireworks thing ? I've been shoting them off for about an 20 minutes or so every night for the past two weeks. I usually start around 1:30 AM. I've moved around a little bit to avoid detection. People seem to like it and need a diversion.

That's for pussies.

I'm out there every night doing my best to make Next Door.

yosemitie-sam.gif

That's for pussies.

I'm out there every night doing my best to make Next Door.

yosemitie-sam.gif

When we look back at the 2000s; Next Door will be a defining feature of the downfall of humanity. It's not a single point-in-time a la 9/11; more like a trail of tears.

Way to go riling up the closet trump supporters on the sports board, remember keep it off those threads they don’t like self reflection.

The two year old just walked right the fuck into a patch of cactus yesterday, and then walked out with about 9 thousand spikes sticking out of her like nothing had happened, and couldn’t figure out why we seemed so upset. It’s the closest I’ve ever seen my wife to having a legit full mental breakdown.

My sister is moving to Vegas this summer and I told her that her 1 and a half year old is gonna run up and try to grab a cactus first thing and she told me I’m not wrong

When my boys were very young we were standing outside of a steak house and close by the sidewalk were some cacti with short soft-looking spines. I told them to not touch those things. Of course, one of them almost immediately feels compelled to grab the closest damned cactus.

Human nature is a wondrous thing.

The best part of the whole ordeal was the look in the cvs clerk’s eyes as I went in 4 times in 45 minutes to purchase the following items in this order: 2 pairs or tweezers, children’s ibuprofen, a pair of pantyhose, a roll of packing tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back