• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to have potato chips and ice cream for lunch, since it may be my last meal, you never know.

Just had some really excellent blackberries. When blackberries are at their best are they better than raspberries? I say yes. But raspberries have a higher floor.

Thanks for listening to a Friday late afternoon episode of Talkin Fruit

Yo LK, just looked at FB and saw KBR’s post. We graduated 20 years ago today. Long ass time ago.

remember when CDC told us that non N-95 masks were a waste of time and no one needed to bother? I think it was about 7 weeks ago. cray

The Director of the CDC is incompetent. He has no business running that organization.

I mean of all the trump appointments he is probably at the top of the qualified for the job he was appointed to do.

Our routine of working on a puzzle and listening to the Dead stream every Friday night really gives me life

My "favorite" thing about a bag of pistachios is, when you get through the bag, you always have a little pile of six or so that have no split in the shell.
You just have this little pile of egg-shaped tan nuts that sit there mocking you for not knowing exactly where your nutcrackers are.

There's the "Shakedown Stream" on YouTube every Friday night at 8:30/8:45 with some sort of pre-show thing at 8. It's been neat.

I'm having a weird sore left achilles thing that is the only thing stopping me from fully blasting off running-wise. Like, it doesn't get worse, but it's there and gets tired/weak as the run goes on, is sore the next day although manageable, but I'm cool cardio wise and could push it more. Maybe I just need to run/stretch through it.

Hang in there Juice. Are you just too athletic, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back