• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be nothing less on brand than Plama doing yoga. For this reason he must go and let us know how it played out

How about this for being off brand right in the middle of my damn living room

f07f3444a03b3ad4c72b8f99e2dffd3d.jpg

Ok, so have been working with both dealerships to get competitive offers, got $1400 more on my trade in, so now the 2021 is $2750 below KBB.
Nice work. If you haven't already, make sure you get the dealer fees / "Out the Door" price in writing because the last thing you want to do is get hammered with unexpected fees that drive the price up when you get to the dealer to sign and close the deal.

Nice work. If you haven't already, make sure you get the dealer fees / "Out the Door" price in writing because the last thing you want to do is get hammered with unexpected fees that drive the price up when you get to the dealer to sign and close the deal.
Keys? "How you going to start it?"

Damn, only in the top 0.5% of Taylor Swift listeners this year. Do I even qualify as an adult Swiftie anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back