• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a nice cardigan on today

great layer over the t shirt
cardigan-pullover.gif

i had a aunt who lived in perry for decades; her house is on the historic register there (and on the little town tour you can take on your phone). decent chance she taught your mom in school.

It feels like you would have to listen to an absurd amount of Taylor to get that high.

It’s all relative I guess but ~230 hours in my case. I listen to a ton of music though at home, at work, in the car, pretty much everywhere.

Sometimes I get so many spam calls from the same number that I will answer and pretend like I can’t hear them. They don’t appreciate it but I am going to waste their time and annoy them.

my apple replay summary shows more T swift than i would have expected; also a lot of Jason Isbell and Willie Nelson and Chris Stapleton, which i definitely did expect.

Sometimes I get so many spam calls from the same number that I will answer and pretend like I can’t hear them. They don’t appreciate it but I am going to waste their time and annoy them.
I end up just feeling sorry for the person calling me. Such a soul crushing, dead end job to be making calls from a company that spoofs numbers.

I end up just feeling sorry for the person calling me. Such a soul crushing, dead end job to be making calls from a company that spoofs numbers.
This most recent one was some roofing company calling about a doing some work on a duplex in Greenville that I’ve never lived in. They’ve called me 3 times today.

Had a friend that worked at a veri zon triage line. He got a call once late in the afternoon. A married couple had a gripe of some sort and were hammered drunk. They took turns berating him and the company.

He said he stuck with the call because it was a ln amazing tennis match of an insane couple working together at something. He wasn't sure what they wanted as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back