• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate the vision care model where everything funnels out through the glasses salespeople
My health insurance covers a yearly eye exam. The only thing I get from vision (or seems so at least) is $150 credit towards hardware if I go thru the provider or $75 if I don’t. $5/month so I get at least $15!!!!

Todd Barry did a pretty great bit about the ubiquity of babies on mopeds in Guatemala which seemed kind of absurd until I went to Guatemala. It turned out to be dead on. There are sooooo many babies on mopeds.
In Costa Rica too. Met a guy riding a moped with his less than 1 year only daughter in his lap. He was wearing a helmet but she was not.

I did this last Tuesday. Fun, but not a particularly great value. We drove up in the afternoon and back at night… You staying up there?

I balked at PJs, but everyone else was wearing them so I didn’t feel as ridiculous once we got there.

Staying in Gatlinburg.

Kids are resilient
Sometimes the internet really lets you down. All I wanted was to reply to this message with a looping gif from the 1938 classic Alexander Nevsky where the Teutonic knight is tossing babies into the fire, but apparently this is not something people have considered gif worthy, so y’all will have to use your imaginations.

29 minute mark.

We meant to get tickets for the Polar Express but lapesed and now sold out. The ones right around Christmas are on a steam engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back