• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Amazon music so I don’t get a cool graphic. But why do they do year end stuff with, you know, more than a month to go?

Had a friend that worked at a veri zon triage line. He got a call once late in the afternoon. A married couple had a gripe of some sort and were hammered drunk. They took turns berating him and the company.

He said he stuck with the call because it was a ln amazing tennis match of an insane couple working together at something. He wasn't sure what they wanted as I recall.
This was not me. My wife does not drink much.

Obviously not surprised that T Swift was the top streaming artists on Spotify but Miley Cyrus was one of the others at the top???

My spotify wrapped was basically all Latin music, headlined by Karol G. The Skyrim soundtrack popped in around #5 since I listen to it constantly at work.

Todd Glass used to do a good joke about going to gym, strapping on some roller skates, getting on a tread mill and lighting up a cigarette.
Todd Barry did a pretty great bit about the ubiquity of babies on mopeds in Guatemala which seemed kind of absurd until I went to Guatemala. It turned out to be dead on. There are sooooo many babies on mopeds.

Currently in Bryson City about to do the Polar Express in matching family PJs.

Had to conduct a settlement conference from the car. I felt ridiculous.
I did this last Tuesday. Fun, but not a particularly great value. We drove up in the afternoon and back at night… You staying up there?

I balked at PJs, but everyone else was wearing them so I didn’t feel as ridiculous once we got there.

Currently in Bryson City about to do the Polar Express in matching family PJs.

Had to conduct a settlement conference from the car. I felt ridiculous.
I have done this several times. Enjoy your hot chocolate. It’s a pretty area.

I did this last Tuesday. Fun, but not a particularly great value. We drove up in the afternoon and back at night… You staying up there?

I balked at PJs, but everyone else was wearing them so I didn’t feel as ridiculous once we got there.
Again you and I are pretty much the exact same person. It’s creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back