• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to kink shame but a middle aged autistic man repeated yelling fuck probably shouldn’t do it for you.
I don't believe in biological manifest destiny, or that anyone's stars are written ahead of time. But I do believe that single individuals can be responsible for advancing our entire human race in meaningful ways.

I don't believe in biological manifest destiny, or that anyone's stars are written ahead of time. But I do believe that single individuals can be responsible for advancing our entire human race in meaningful ways.
Elon might have an issue with the word "entire". He seems mainly interested in advancing only one specific human race.

lol yeah we going to do this again where people are actually buying the bullshit he is throwing down I assume in regards to space.

Timmy was like, "hey, if you want to see little kids getting thrown in a fire fast forward this movie to around the 29 minute mark" and so I did.
We were watching that movie in one of my Russian history classes and the whole class just started laughing. Amazing special effects for its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back