• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that telephone tones used to serve a specific purpose via the frequencies transmitted (see: phreaking) so actually the ringback tones being complex frequencies seems interesting

Coworker of mine used to have Teenage Wasteland as his ringtone and invariably he’d be away when it rang so since the team of us were crammed in a conference room we’d have to hear that whole ring. Hate that part of the song now

Coworker of mine used to have Teenage Wasteland as his ringtone and invariably he’d be away when it rang so since the team of us were crammed in a conference room we’d have to hear that whole ring. Hate that part of the song now

Really ? What's the name of that song again ? Not sure I'm familiar.

It was a solid revenue stream. I streamlined our drop-ship operations.

Eventually, we (basically) only warehoused returns.

Can't tell you how many times I used a $20 steamer & shipped unhappy customers original hat back to them as 'replacements'.

People are super particular about feathers, too.

... our weirdest issues/customers stemmed from returned products from funeral homes.

When we sold and transferred inventory, we literally had a pallet of sealed packages labeled 'dead guy hats / don't open.'
I support run of the mill capitalism and you guys act like i'm a monster but you are gonna let this shit slide?

I have both a fedora and a flat cap. Flat cap is my go-to hat when I'm up north in cold weather months. I prefer not to muss the hair, but sometimes the hat is a perfect look

rudy-charles-s-dutton.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back