• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a big thing for us as well in thinking about moving back home from SC. It's not 100% better in NC, but it's a heck of a lot better overall than SC from a political/do women have rights over their own body?

There is also actually hope in NC that it will not remain a red stalwart/get worse like SC surely will.

So the most involved in any political issues i have been to date was being in a commercial for a guy running for Mayor of St. Pete. And in a commercial for someone running for State House of Rep.
The St Pete Mayor one was during my last single stint... I wasn't afraid to leverage being in "commercials"

Got my in home blood pressure monitor this morning. First try it was 115/78 second it was 130/70, third is was 148/90. So I should probably just go with the first one and assume I’m fine, right.

Got my in home blood pressure monitor this morning. First try it was 115/78 second it was 130/70, third is was 148/90. So I should probably just go with the first one and assume I’m fine, right.
does it connect to a service/care provider for monitoring? or simply for personal monitoring?

does it connect to a service/care provider for monitoring? or simply for personal monitoring?
Personal. $20 device off Amazon. I am supposed to collect data for 14 days and report to my Dr. as a stats-y biologist I was interested in measurement error/variability and took it 4 times in a row which only served to lower my confidence in the quality of the machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back