• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people bring their own bags to the grocery store in Trumps America? It's the law here and I'm so used to it it's not an inconvenience and it's weird when I go places where they have plastic bags. Also, does anyone like the deli meat that is big slices? What noobs! Thin/shaved or gtfo!

BiffTannen likes his deli meat like he likes his women: thick and slimy.

Do people bring their own bags to the grocery store in Trumps America? It's the law here and I'm so used to it it's not an inconvenience and it's weird when I go places where they have plastic bags. Also, does anyone like the deli meat that is big slices? What noobs! Thin/shaved or gtfo!

plastic bags are against the law for retailers in Portland. Paper bags only. Same with styrofoam cups/containers. I wish everywhere would do that.
I try to remember to bring my own bags, but when I forget I will then add the paper bags I get into my rotation of bags to bring with me/reuse. Once they start to fall apart I feel better about recycling them since I've used them a few times.

townieeeeeee what's the sitch.

plastic bags are against the law for retailers in Portland. Paper bags only. Same with styrofoam cups/containers. I wish everywhere would do that.
I try to remember to bring my own bags, but when I forget I will then add the paper bags I get into my rotation of bags to bring with me/reuse. Once they start to fall apart I feel better about recycling them since I've used them a few times.
Plastic AND paper illegal in Austin! Suck it Portland!

my wife has only been with her job 9 months and wasn't ready to move

now that i have some breathing room on the date i'd need to start in office in DC, we have a lot of time for her to look for a job, or not, in DC

Damn, is the offer good enough to let her be a SAHM?

Also, it's been law since about six months after I moved here, and the governor keeps trying to overturn it. Fucking Texas. Reusable bags limit our freedoms!

Chat Thread CMXXXIV: errybody be moving, either to Raleigh, DC, or the Graybar Motel

Plastic AND paper illegal in Austin! Suck it Portland!

So what if you don't have a bag? You have to buy one every time? That seems even more wasteful.

I got a new 24" monitor, so now I have two 24" monitors side-by-side. I have to physically turn my head to see from one side of my screen display to the other.

This is awesome.

I have 2 32" (more tax money at work) and I love them so hard.

So what if you don't have a bag? You have to buy one every time? That seems even more wasteful.

492fde33cfb5ca5cdbd81cc7a3d0b1bb.gif

DONE

Yer boy is moving to DC

Sup Roses Luxury

Grats dawg. You'll have to find the Everton bar for me. I'll be making trips up fairly frequently bc the GF's law school bestie and her fiancé live up there. We stayed with them Easter weekend and it was tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back