• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Twiggie! You seem like a fella that will dig D.C., the cool parts and also negatively appreciate all the Yuge d bags there. I'm not a D.C. Fella at all but hear if you live in the right spot it can be p sweet.

Word on the street is that my BOY Junior is buying a sweet pad there to support his Skins (barf) and support the Bern!

you have a lot of shit on your fridge. But congrats on the new gig

He was the one who said she might not look for a new job.

She's not that kinda gal. No rush but she'll get a job in DC eventually. I wouldn't want to quit my job if I wer her either. She's in Key West right now photographing a tarpon fishing trip on work's dime. Has a trip to Muir later this summer.

Luckily I think we will have the best of both for a while

If you were all about equality you would be taking that two hour train trip each day!

Is that Pete Sarmpas fella Barsky? Is he posting under Pete Sarmpas now because he's moving into a townhouse in surburban Raleigh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back