• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, he hasn't asked me out. :shrug:

we've hung out multiple times in groups, he texts me a lot, last weekend he invited himself out to go dancing with me and two friends and stayed out til 1am despite not drinking (i was impressed) but i stupidly flirted with a diff dude. if he likes me, he just hasn't done anything about it-- or thinks that i've friendzoned him.

he's also like out of my league attractive. seriously looks like a Ken doll.

Ken has no dick.

You got friend zoned by a Mormon?

Also, you got friend zoned by a dude?

Who are all these men out here just trying to be friends with women? I don't get it.

Are you saying you've never blown a girl off ?

well, he hasn't asked me out. :shrug:

we've hung out multiple times in groups, he texts me a lot, last weekend he invited himself out to go dancing with me and two friends and stayed out til 1am despite not drinking (i was impressed) but i stupidly flirted with a diff dude. if he likes me, he just hasn't done anything about it-- or thinks that i've friendzoned him.

he's also like out of my league attractive. seriously looks like a Ken doll.

He's not friend zoning you. He's just awkward about it and doesn't know how to make the first move. If you initiate then he will oblige.

Perhaps I'm being to old school, but unless my company had treated me poorly, I would not feel comfortable giving short notice. I also wouldn't want to work for a company that asked me to do so.

notice is a professional courtesy

i have left two companies now with pretty short notice each time and kept up a very good professional relationship with each

the trick is not being so indispensable they're scrambling to replace you

all my shit is so well documented that anyone (with basic skills) could step in to fill the role

just gave notice

that was hard

How long of notice? I thought you got them to way push back the start date. Although I did the same thing, gave super long notice to my last boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not friend zoning you. He's just awkward about it and doesn't know how to make the first move. If you initiate then he will oblige.

alright, i'm seeing him tonight at kickball and then maybe again this weekend at a pool party.

all-knowing chat thread: tell me what i should do and i will do it.

alright, i'm seeing him tonight at kickball and then maybe again this weekend at a pool party.

Well if you like him don't flirt with other dudes in front of him. This will prompt some dudes into action, but if he's already shy about it then it's likely sending mixed signals off in his head and he's overthinking it/scared of being rejected by you.

Arm touches, isolate him for one on one convos, flirt a bit. During this time just see how he responds, if you're getting a positive vibe then ask him out for drinks at some point where it's just you two.

If he declines or whatever then you'll know he's not interested. My thoughts are he's interested and just being a beta male (I know this because I too am a beta male).

Don't ask him out. Won't work. Just wait till you're both wasted and make it immensely clear you'll bone that night. Then put on the best performance of your life.

How's the townie split beT going? I feel like this was a loser otherwise we'd be getting #updates. What's on the line again?

notice is a professional courtesy

i have left two companies now with pretty short notice each time and kept up a very good professional relationship with each

the trick is not being so indispensable they're scrambling to replace you

all my shit is so well documented that anyone (with basic skills) could step in to fill the role

Sounds perfect for Chupe.

Random bkf posts taking down a doofi on a random ESPN thread really make my morning.

He's the best

Random bkf posts taking down a doofi on a random ESPN thread really make my morning.

He's the best

lol how in the world did he "take me down"?

He called me out for condemning another poster who showed not even the slightest hint of human decency towards another person.

lol how in the world did he "take me down"?

He called me out for condemning another poster who showed not even the slightest hint of human decency towards another person.

Well for starters by getting you to post a serious response to the boards most creative parody

Well if you like him don't flirt with other dudes in front of him. This will prompt some dudes into action, but if he's already shy about it then it's likely sending mixed signals off in his head and he's overthinking it/scared of being rejected by you.

Arm touches, isolate him for one on one convos, flirt a bit. During this time just see how he responds, if you're getting a positive vibe then ask him out for drinks at some point where it's just you two.

If he declines or whatever then you'll know he's not interested. My thoughts are he's interested and just being a beta male (I know this because I too am a beta male).

Don't ask him out. Won't work. Just wait till you're both wasted and make it immensely clear you'll bone that night. Then put on the best performance of your life.

too bad he doesn't drink :(

too bad he doesn't drink :(

I feel like we're up to the 15th time a pitbroad has had a dude she liked that didn't make a move on him, and the previous 14 times someone said "oh he's just beta, just make a move" and all 14 times it was more just he's not into them. Guys will let you know if they want more than friendship. Ya don't need to do anything.

I feel like we're up to the 15th time a pitbroad has had a dude she liked that didn't make a move on him, and the previous 14 times someone said "oh he's just beta, just make a move" and all 14 times it was more just he's not into them. Guys will let you know if they want more than friendship. Ya don't need to do anything.

i tend to agree, which is why i prefaced this whole thing with "pretty sure i'm friendzoned" since he hasn't asked me out.

i tend to agree, which is why i prefaced this whole thing with "pretty sure i'm friendzoned" since he hasn't asked me out.

Doesn't mean ya shouldn't arm touch, just don't ask him out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back