• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, i'm seeing him tonight at kickball and then maybe again this weekend at a pool party.

all-knowing chat thread: tell me what i should do and i will do it.

At kickball, take a drink in a solo cup. Stick 1-2 fingers into the drink and hold them there without moving them for at least 10 minutes. Try to maintain eye contact for the entire time as well. Maybe occasionally darting glances from his eyes to the cup to his peen and/or your wajeej and back again. It's imperative that your don't move your head or any other part of your body during this, just move your eyes.

At the pool party you need to float motionless in the water for as long as possible while making prolonged, direct, piercing eye contact. It's really important that you just stay motionless in the water during this entire process. A solid 20-30 minutes of that, and he should understand that you two are after the same thing.

There's so much available wang out there, this cannot be that difficult

At kickball, take a drink in a solo cup. Stick 1-2 fingers into the drink and hold them there without moving them for at least 10 minutes. Try to maintain eye contact for the entire time as well. Maybe occasionally darting glances from his eyes to the cup to his peen and/or your wajeej and back again. It's imperative that your don't move your head or any other part of your body during this, just move your eyes.

At the pool party you need to float motionless in the water for as long as possible while making prolonged, direct, piercing eye contact. It's really important that you just stay motionless in the water during this entire process. A solid 20-30 minutes of that, and he should understand that you two are after the same thing.

10218409-124263524_6-s1-v1.png

(and yes i am bringing bitmoji to the boards!)

ETA. dangit, looks like it doesn't work.

Last edited:
stop trying to turn riscdeac into oldBSF

is it possible that riscdeac actually IS BSF?

alright, i'm seeing him tonight at kickball and then maybe again this weekend at a pool party.

all-knowing chat thread: tell me what i should do and i will do it.

too bad he doesn't drink :(

you can still get drunk and bone him. he's not going to say no to that, and that will snap him out of his beta-ness. maybe.

Okay why don't you give me a little hint son. Jodie Arias was a Mormon and she shot Travis in the tub and then knives him to pieces over 50 or 60 times! Is it worse than that? Oh and she had sex with him before she blew his brains out. Hint please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek:

Dashionista can explain it. She has some first hand experience.

Okay why don't you give me a little hint son. Jodie Arias was a Mormon and she shot Travis in the tub and then knives him to pieces over 50 or 60 times! Is it worse than that? Oh and she had sex with him before she blew his brains out. Hint please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so this parody took a turn

Good news for Townie.

Bojangles’ is expanding its presence in Washington, D.C.

The Charlotte-based chicken-and-biscuits chain said this week that it has signed a multi-unit development agreement with a Maryland franchisee who plans to open “multiple new Bojangles’ restaurants in the Washington, D.C. metro area over the next several years.”

Currently, Bojangles’ has one restaurant location in the District of Columbia on Massachusetts Avenue, according to its website.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...-in-store/article147076214.html#storylink=cpy

And it's an absolutely awful Bojangles. Doesn't really resemble the real thing IMO.

Do relationships between drinkers and non-drinkers every really work? Maybe if one elects to be a tee toddler after they've been together, but from the start? I can't see it working that well.

Do relationships between drinkers and non-drinkers every really work? Maybe if one elects to be a tee toddler after they've been together, but from the start? I can't see it working that well.
Yes brasky! Tell us more about tee toddlers! Do they grow out of it once they learn to walk properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back