• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted a Cardinal in the back yard today. Just passing through? Are chances high those little house sparrow fucks are gonna chase it away?
Not sure what you mean by passing through, but cardinals are non-migratory residents in much of their range. So they stick around all year. House sparrows and sardinas don’t really compete for resources. So I doubt they will chase one another off. He’ll (?) stick around if he finds enough food and a mate.

Speaking of rabbits...

When I was 7th grade living in Italy we would travel all over for European Forces Swim league meets. I was staying with a host family and arrived at dinner time. They had a rabbit hutch in their kitchen. Somehow it was mentioned they were eating rabbit for dinner. 23 yo me was horrified apparently because she had to clarify thy had pet rabbits and dinner was from a store.

You can probably get a Supreme Court case if you claim she refused to give you a real American haircut and demanded to give you a "woke" haircut instead. She's already technically a groomer anyway.
It's science.

Speaking of rabbits...

When I was 7th grade living in Italy we would travel all over for European Forces Swim league meets. I was staying with a host family and arrived at dinner time. They had a rabbit hutch in their kitchen. Somehow it was mentioned they were eating rabbit for dinner. 23 yo me was horrified apparently because she had to clarify thy had pet rabbits and dinner was from a store.
Bro you were 23 in 7th grade?? Explains a lot…

😅

Hahaha I showed my stylist what I wanted and she just straight up told me no. I was like “no seriously this is what I want” and she said “then go get someone else to cut your hair because that will not look good on you”. So I got a slight variation of my normal haircut
Is this the one that borderline inappropriately touches you when she cuts your hair? I guess she does have a vested interest in making sure you remain handsome.

my wife has been trying to get me to find a place that sells rabbit on the menu for months ever since we had some at some french restaurant while traveling. Hard to find on a menu!

Speaking of rabbits...

Man, even at my ripe old age I personally would have trouble eating rabbit while there were pet rabbits in the room. Too close to home. But that's probably just me.

my wife has been trying to get me to find a place that sells rabbit on the menu for months ever since we had some at some french restaurant while traveling. Hard to find on a menu!
not an expert in these things, but I'd imagine that their high rate of reproduction and pretty low maintenance diet would make them good candidates for more environmentally friendly meat

not an expert in these things, but I'd imagine that their high rate of reproduction and pretty low maintenance diet would make them good candidates for more environmentally friendly meat
I did some googling months back and apparently they have very little meat and thus aren't economically viable hence why they're not commonly found at restaurants. Still I was fairly shocked I literally couldn't find it anywhere on a menu in Los Angeles after searching for like an hour

Cursory googling shows it’s about the same carbon impact as pork but of course way better than beef

Watching Jeopardy. Will check on the Wake game at 7:30 and decide if it’s worth watching.

No place to put this on the sports board but it's certainly worth posting.

UNC just hired their star field hockey player to replace their retiring head coach. Don't think I've ever seen that before. But I guess it's a trend. They hired the retiring head coach in 1981 at 23 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back