• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It's a cruel cruel summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defs had wakegrrl younger than 70 in my head
Good, because I am. My SIL is 6 years older than wakehusband and he's 6 years older than me. MATH.
@wakegrrl I would never be able to sleep in someone’s house if they kept it at 80 degrees. I have mine sub 70 at night and have to be chilly to sleep well. Last week when we had our night without power I barely slept at all and it was crushing.
It's soooo hard. But I can't really be cranky about it because it's just the way she is and it's known.

Fiber sucked here. Pulled 100mbps down. Google came out & replaced the hook up, just as bad. Switched to xfinity, save $30/month, quadrupled the speed.

Fiber sucked here. Pulled 100mbps down. Google came out & replaced the hook up, just as bad. Switched to xfinity, save $30/month, quadrupled the speed.
We dumped Xfinity a few years ago. Centurylink Gb Fiber for half the price of Comcast...its been super reliable and super consistent with respect to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back