• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It's a cruel cruel summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone finally recognized the pig sticker on my laptop

Grisinn-1000x1000.png

i love this pig so much

Catching up here ATS style:

—Never ready for the end of summer. Sure it’s been hot AF recently but grab a High Noon and find a pool/lake/river/ocean. Best season of the year by far.

—Lived in Rockville when I was younger and it was okay. Great convenience being on the red line and much cheaper. But not a whole lot interesting there.

—Lived in the South End in Boston and it was just so fucking great. Beautiful neighborhood, walk everywhere, great restaurants. Would probably still live there if it wasn’t >$1k a square foot to buy a tiny, dated condo.

—Let us know how Google Fiber is Frosty. I’ve been totally fine with Spectrum though. No service issues and it’s plenty fast/supports numerous devices with no problem.

@wakegrrl I would never be able to sleep in someone’s house if they kept it at 80 degrees. I have mine sub 70 at night and have to be chilly to sleep well. Last week when we had our night without power I barely slept at all and it was crushing.

@wakegrrl I would never be able to sleep in someone’s house if they kept it at 80 degrees. I have mine sub 70 at night and have to be chilly to sleep well. Last week when we had our night without power I barely slept at all and it was crushing.
I would sweat through the god damn mattress if it was 80 degrees at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back