• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was either Dr. Horton:
s200_fred.horton.jpg

Or Dr. Hoglund:
Kenneth_Hoglund.png

Both were OGs.

Interesting chatting for a Thursday morning.

I had a granola bar for breakfast, by the way. Thanks for asking.
It was ole Horton

Dude was hilarious

I must nearing my 'added to the list' anniversary. We should all bomb his fake baseball thread again.

huh, I could have sworn I was on his list last time he posted it, what I have done to get off of it?!

Can anyone find an instance where he quotes someone on the list?

I'm surprised more of you athiests haven't jumped aboard the "we're in a video game" train. Is the most plausible explanation on how we got here yet.

It was either Dr. Horton:
s200_fred.horton.jpg

Or Dr. Hoglund:
Kenneth_Hoglund.png

Both were OGs.

Interesting chatting for a Thursday morning.

I had a granola bar for breakfast, by the way. Thanks for asking.

I had Dr. Hoglund, it was a really good class - probably one of my favorite divisionals.

huh, I could have sworn I was on his list last time he posted it, what I have done to get off of it?!

ditto. I am legitimately surprised I'm not on there

also I thought you all were talking about bob2's ignore list, which would've been wayyyy more interesting

I'm surprised more of you athiests haven't jumped aboard the "we're in a video game" train. Is the most plausible explanation on how we got here yet.

I tried to talk to kory about this a few months ago and he got VERY ANGRY

Can anyone find an instance where he quotes someone on the list?

bkf most likely has multiple diary entries about your dick pic, palma.

Is beef jerky good or gross? I just picked up a bag on impulse because I haven't had it in a long time, and as I'm sitting here gnawing on it I still can't decide if I like it or not. I'm pretty certain I'm going to eat this whole bag, but that doesn't really mean anything.

ditto. I am legitimately surprised I'm not on there

also I thought you all were talking about bob2's ignore list, which would've been wayyyy more interesting

same to both of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back