• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is beef jerky good or gross? I just picked up a bag on impulse because I haven't had it in a long time, and as I'm sitting here gnawing on it I still can't decide if I like it or not. I'm pretty certain I'm going to eat this whole bag, but that doesn't really mean anything.

I like beef jerky, but not all jerky is equal.

IN on beef jerky

cereal for breakfast

Bagel Station II for lunch

born and raised Catholic, not so much on that dogma train anymore

What is the best kind of beef jerky? I've tried a bunch of different brands and styles and I still don't know which one I like best.

wait, kory doesn't believe we're in the Matrix and he hates Revolver, the beatles album?

huh, I could have sworn I was on his list last time he posted it, what I have done to get off of it?!

I thought I was on the list too, after posting on that fantrax thread when we hijacked it to make it the CT. I guess he forgave and/or forgot?

This is the stuff I'm eating

166291.jpg

I'm leaning towards liking it.

if we are in a video game I am going to be all up in yall's faces telling you that I was RIGHT and there IS a creator.

Is beef jerky good or gross? I just picked up a bag on impulse because I haven't had it in a long time, and as I'm sitting here gnawing on it I still can't decide if I like it or not. I'm pretty certain I'm going to eat this whole bag, but that doesn't really mean anything.

I definitely like it. But it's so damn expensive for what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back