• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had issues as well. Mad props. I hate peep with a thousand kids who are always religious and always like when is next baby! Fuck them

We had issues as well. Mad props. I hate peep with a thousand kids who are always religious and always like when is next baby! Fuck them

A lot of them are overstimulated on Clomid or put back six eggs in an IVF cycle.

Ps when I run for politics, probs president of USA or mayor of North Carolina I will say that I believe in human rights, people can do sex consensual however they want, but also govt does seem to waste too much money on some things!

You people better start posting on this chat thread or I’m going to shut it down.

My how the chat thread has evolved from 4Loko day drinking and one day-long threads to fertility struggles and month-long threads.

we had lunch catered yesterday, which included big trays of chicken and salmon. someone apparently took the leftovers into the kitchen but forgot to put in the fridge. yikes.

Last edited:
Every time I read the title of the thread, I think about Sublime.

Fancy happy hour at the whisky bar tonight, then Zaytinya and Star Wars date tomorrow, then Queen Vic to watch footie Saturday. So DC rn you guys.

The Next Whiskey Bar

Also got in to the Cherry Blossom race, same day as Lorde/Run The Jewels at The Anthem in April

Every time I read the title of the thread, I think about Sublime.

Restaurant I was at last night was blasting 90s in the bathroom, which I enjoyed every time I went in. One time was No Diggity. One time was something Sugar Ray. Last time was Sublime (I think Santeria, although can't remember now...too much wine)

Restaurant I was at last night was blasting 90s in the bathroom, which I enjoyed every time I went in. One time was No Diggity. One time was something Sugar Ray. Last time was Sublime (I think Santeria, although can't remember now...too much wine)

the Summer Hits of the 90s station on Pandora is one of our go-to's on road trips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back