• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
this post of his from the last jedi thread is just phenomenal

(My not so stellar review may be from a negative theater experience...I received the wrong 3D glasses from the ticket taker and had to go back and replace them, there was a group of millenials behind me talking through the whole thing near the end (omg I feel old), and the concession lady gave me the bottom of the barrel popcorn that was all tiny pieces, plus I sat through the last 30 minutes about to wet myself, and I had only gotten a medium drink.)

ETA: All that plus as soon as the theater got dark someone walked in alone in a long trenchcoat looking thing and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. About peed on myself but then thought no one would terrorize the 12:25am showing and felt really bad about feeling comforted by that.

so much to unwrap here

I think he's a Pats fan.

Going to look at two wedding venues tomorrow in Maine. One is a rural/rustic setting north of Portland and the other is an inn/bed and breakfast in downtown Portland. Trying to lock down a venue and date so we can move on to other logistics that are dependent upon the location/time.

I think he's a Pats fan.

Going to look at two wedding venues tomorrow in Maine. One is a rural/rustic setting north of Portland and the other is an inn/bed and breakfast in downtown Portland. Trying to lock down a venue and date so we can move on to other logistics that are dependent upon the location/time.

That's why he sucks

Duuuuuuuuude I feel on Wedding Planning. We got the venue locked up (WinMock in Bermuda Run) but holy crap are there a million other things to do. I'm only in charge of the band (luckily the 'ee is a Type A Super Bride) and I feel overwhelmed. Most of our free time spent during the break will be meeting with wedding related people. Is it too late to get eloped?

- - - Updated - - -

Christmas Beard 2017 has begun.

I haven't trimmed mine in 2 weeks. Gonna let go for another week while the roommate is in SF for work. I'm feeling good.

Brasky, you know another teacher who has a light beard? THIS GUY:

Been watching this show American Vandal on Netflix, which is fucking amaaaaaahzing, especially if you've listened to Serial, and there's a teacher character on the show who makes me think of Brasky being a teacher and what that may look like (note: I have never met Brasky, so if I'm way off, I apologize, this is just like what I envision, man).

Duuuuuuuuude I feel on Wedding Planning. We got the venue locked up (WinMock in Bermuda Run) but holy crap are there a million other things to do. I'm only in charge of the band (luckily the 'ee is a Type A Super Bride) and I feel overwhelmed. Most of our free time spent during the break will be meeting with wedding related people. Is it too late to get eloped?

Yeah and since I have no event planning background (thank god my fiancee coordinates and runs events as a part of her job) I didn't realize the random shit that you have to find. Some spots don't have linens, tables, glassware, or china? I mean in hindsight makes some sense, but that one generated an audible "what the fuck" from me while we were looking over potential spots last weekend.

But yeah there are so many details. We're using The Knot to help coordinate/organize thoughts but if anyone has any other helpful suggestions or places to look let me know.

beardedgrobe.jpg

Bearded Grobe looked just like Hemingway !

- - - Updated - - -

2dioc5x.jpg

Growth of Extra Thick Beard Is Grobe's waY Of Ushering in a Hugely Awesome, Inspirational, Radical Year. Don't Even Arrive Clean Shaven.

Last edited:
This also reminded me of Hollywood Jim Grobe and Honky Tonk Grobe.

2vb8oi8.jpg
1t4lzl.jpg

one more shave until end of january!! we have family pics on sunday so a clean shave sunday morning & then not shaving for awhile. my father in law & i are off to nola end of january for outlaw country cruise 3!!
btw, i am danthedeacsfan. nice to meet those of you i have never met before and a huge holiday and bowl season to those i know!!

one more shave until end of january!! we have family pics on sunday so a clean shave sunday morning & then not shaving for awhile. my father in law & i are off to nola end of january for outlaw country cruise 3!!
btw, i am danthedeacsfan. nice to meet those of you i have never met before and a huge holiday and bowl season to those i know!!

Merry Christmas Dan! Let us know where you guys end up tailgating in Charlotte - I'd love to swing by and share a beer (or few).

The sports board is a weird place with people sympathizing with [Redacted] yet still holding a grudge against CP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back