• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder which has a greater magnitude: how awesome Ish is or how much Bz sucks.

Brasky, you know another teacher who has a light beard? THIS GUY:

Haha I watched the first video you posted of this guy. I certainly like his style. We do have some characteristics in common, however I do my best to stay as far removed from the dating and personal lives of my students as possible. 8th Grade romances/crushes/etc are very weird.

My lyft driver last night asked about Ish when I mentioned I was from Winston-Salem and we chatted about him for a few. Dude is an associate head coach of some D-II school in Massachusetts and loves Ish's style of play.

Yeah and since I have no event planning background (thank god my fiancee coordinates and runs events as a part of her job) I didn't realize the random shit that you have to find. Some spots don't have linens, tables, glassware, or china? I mean in hindsight makes some sense, but that one generated an audible "what the fuck" from me while we were looking over potential spots last weekend.

But yeah there are so many details. We're using The Knot to help coordinate/organize thoughts but if anyone has any other helpful suggestions or places to look let me know.

Yeah the random S you need is insane. That's why we just ballsed up and opted for the Inclusive package where they take care of most of that stuff. Although we still have decide on the style, color, etc.

It also hit me the other day that we actually have to plan our ceremony, since its not religious. Like, every detail of the bulletin that you get when you walk in. I think I really want a brass band playing Call Me Al has we process out. Is that too much?

I'll never forget after BZ was hired and I watched a video of him being interviewed by like the Colorado student newspaper and he seemed like such a huge dork. I think at one point he referred to "the youtube." Shoulda known we were in trouble !

I'll never forget after BZ was hired and I watched a video of him being interviewed by like the Colorado student newspaper and he seemed like such a huge dork. I think at one point he referred to "the youtube." Shoulda known we were in trouble !

I was on a call with the VP of engineering from this dorky poli-sci company we work with and he said "Google Gmail" at least five times in thirty minutes. Also referred to "Google Documents" a couple times.

My lyft driver last night asked about Ish when I mentioned I was from Winston-Salem and we chatted about him for a few. Dude is an associate head coach of some D-II school in Massachusetts and loves Ish's style of play.

Is bad outside shooting really a style of play ?

I really wish we could just have seen what that '10-11 team would have done under Gaudio. Maybe everything still would have imploded, but there's defs an alternate reality where Melvin Tabb gets away with stealing those ipads or whatever and ends up dominating fools

I really wish we could just have seen what that '10-11 team would have done under Gaudio. Maybe everything still would have imploded, but there's defs an alternate history where Marvin Tabb gets away with stealing those ipads or whatever and ends up dominating fools

It definitely implodes. That team was not remotely good. Then everyone understands the firing of Dino, and we probably get a better coach. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back