• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife looked at me like I was crazy when I ate the potato skin at McAllisters the other day. Said no one eats the skin at restaurants. Which of us is crazy?

Wife looked at me like I was crazy when I ate the potato skin at McAllisters the other day. Said no one eats the skin at restaurants. Which of us is crazy?

"eats the skins" or "eats the skin at restaurants"

either way she's cray

Yeah she’s not opposed to eating it at home when she’s cleaned it, rubbed it down/salted, etc.

Says the ones at restos are dirty af though. Whatever.

Cookout, y u did dis?

It actually has to do with the double post protection more than anything, and AJAX requests to the server. I think it's much better than the alternative world where everything was slow AF and double/triple posts were in abundance (so much user error :p).

Yeah she’s not opposed to eating it at home when she’s cleaned it, rubbed it down/salted, etc.

Says the ones at restos are dirty af though. Whatever.

So you eat a little dirt, a little poop. Will only make you stronger.

Does she make you discard the lemon that comes on the side of your water too?

They say that's the dirtiest part of restaurants, but I always put them in my water and I have yet to die.

4164680_orig.jpg

They say that's the dirtiest part of restaurants, but I always put them in my water and I have yet to die.

Let’s not get it twisted. She don’t make me do shit. And yes, I’m pro-lemon as well.

Lemons have acid in them, and acid eats the dirt and poop, so you're fine.

Maybe she’s just concerned because she will eventually be eating the dirty potato skin residue when she’s tonguing your fart box.

I eat the skins on the restaraunt potatoes all the time. I figure they've been cooked at over 300 degrees for over an hour. Nothing gonna survive that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back