• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I don’t know what I would do but I have a coworker friend who was there for the alert. He was texting me and another coworker during his time. We were checking the news outlets and seeing nothing so didn’t know what to tell him.

Ha. I don’t know what I would do but I have a coworker friend who was there for the alert. He was texting me and another coworker during his time. We were checking the news outlets and seeing nothing so didn’t know what to tell him.

Was he freaking out or had a hunch it was a mistake?

The former. Basically live texted us, sending pictures of the evacuees in a ballroom. He is at a ridiculous resort in Hawaii. But I can’t imagine a better place to survive that scare than in Hawaii. If you are going to have a new appreciation for all things life, that is the place to be. And he is neighbors with Magic Johnson for the week. It has all worked out.

But that would be a crazy way to wake up on vacation.

this google 'match your face with a Renaissance painting' app is clearly a facial recognition database building tool, right

this google 'match your face with a Renaissance painting' app is clearly a facial recognition database building tool, right

Yes, and every submission makes the AI smarter.

I saw an article somewhere that pointed out that the Google / Facebook / Microsoft facial recognition tools were something like 5-7% more effective and accurate than that used by the FBI.

Right now it is 67 degrees where I live. School might be canceled tomorrow for snow. What a crazy world this is.

What happened to Cav? I baked some PB cookies with the Squirrel and realized he hasn't posted in quite some time.

I say we kill this CT and start a new one, since Biff is died.

Damn, this chat thread is already past the two-month mark. That must be a record. Thanks, biff.

22sg5c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back