• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know how much conversation it will spark, but PM is now officially Future Mr. Leebs (or I'm future Mrs. PM?)... so that's pretty sweet :rock::rock::rock:

Congratulations - that's awesome!

I am not tied to Atlanta in any way, shape, or form.

Looking at moving back to NC or FL, in addition to stuff here in Atlanta. Not interested in anything north of NC. Grew up in New York and New England and not going back there. Would consider Texas, too... Have spent a lot of time in Dallas & Austin for work and like those areas (but that would be far from family and especially tough on the wife).

Big move away from family with number 3 on the way is ballsy (assuming you get good help from the family).

If you have an advanced degree, can't you use that in place of?

Program description prerequisites include:

Limited, or no full-time, post graduate work experience

I guess they're targeting recent grads or people with only a couple of years of work experience?

only solution is to tear down our arena for one a third the size and hire a 25-year old coach

Big takeaway is confirming that if you need a lawyer in Mt. Airy, go to a different town to find them.

Lol creamy tiptoeing around saying we need white kids on the team.

I will continue to post awful things like this every Friday until this thread mercifully ends.

Tgif-baby-quotes-sayings-happy-friday-quotesgram-cliparts.jpg

what are some motivational posters you remember from school? several teachers had this one:

fa2cc45e5dbe1ed92cb55e9c46727c6f.jpg

I can't remember motivational posters from school, but I sure as shit miss the 80s sports posters like this:

bashbrothersposter.jpg

you guys loved pictures of big strong, sometimes partially clothed men hanging in your bedrooms, eh

not a poster, but I had a sweet Ken Griffey Jr. folder in my Trapper Keeper in elementary school

defs had a sweet collection of homoerotic sports paraphernalia about the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back