• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the poster in 12 year old DF07's bedroom:
s-l1000.jpg

That poster was in 18yo palmas freshman year dorm

good friend still has this poster and it's always cracked me up with how blase it is. like, can't you find a cooler Barkley play?

barkley93si-1_250x.jpg

I went to a game last week. Suns V Rockets. They were honoring the 90s Western Conference championship suns. Everyone was in suits except Barkley who was basically wearing sweatpants.

don't know how much conversation it will spark, but PM is now officially Future Mr. Leebs (or I'm future Mrs. PM?)... so that's pretty sweet :rock::rock::rock:

Far out! Way to go, Leebs! Congrats to you and the Pizza Man. May you enjoy pizza together for decades to come.

Had a sweet Jerry Rice “Just Did It” poster commemorating his 100th TD. Brother had the classic Jordan wingspan poster.

My aunt got me a life sized Magic Johnson cutout that I rocked for years.

Had a sweet Jerry Rice “Just Did It” poster commemorating his 100th TD. Brother had the classic Jordan wingspan poster.

My aunt got me a life sized Magic Johnson cutout that I rocked for years.

We had a life sized Michael Jordan (I think he was next to a ruler so you could see your height?). It was in our basement for a while and would freak me out when I came in through the garage and the lights were off. So all you could see was this ominous outline over in the corner when you first walked in the house.

I had an Out if This World Jordan poster. I forget how impactful the Bulls domination was during my formative years.

Now I don’t really give two shits for the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back