• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep us posted as you expand the boundaries of your sexuality.

This time I wasn't nervous though and didn't immediately say thanks and walk away, and when he subsequently asked me how old I was and whether I had kids, I asked HIM if he had kids and he said he did have 2 kids so now I'm confused if he wants to bang me or he's just super friendly with strangers wearing headphones at the gym. He has a foreign accent, like Jamaican or West Indies or something, so it could also be a cultural thing I suppose.

Maybe he was from the Bahamas. Was his name Dexter St. Jacques? "What a beautiful man doing by himself in the gym of love?"

Can’t that make it more likely that the baby swallows meconium and gets messed up?

Never heard that. What would make that more likely?

My doc was like, take some and wait a short bit. You'll either go into labor or have a bowel movement. Either way you'll feel better!

Anecdote: I started having contractions that stalled. Took a long walk to CVS and bought some castor oil. Long walk home and took some. About an hour later was heading to the hospital.

My doc was like, take some and wait a short bit. You'll either go into labor or have a bowel movement. Either way you'll feel better!

Anecdote: I started having contractions that stalled. Took a long walk to CVS and bought some castor oil. Long walk home and took some. About an hour later was heading to the hospital.

What I read was that it crosses the placenta and can be a laxative for baby, too. I haven’t done much research, just saw a bunch of women freaking out about it on a baby board I read when someone else suggested taking it.

Avocado makes me feel awful so maybe I’ll try that first if the point of castor oil is to just make your body hate life.

Taco Bell will do the same thing.

Mother in law is driving me nuts so I think I'm gonna go for like a 15 mile run

Dude, my mother in law lives 1.3 miles away.

That said, you'll spend more time with yours over the next few days than I spend with mine in six months.

Using the sous vide to cook up prime rib and learned that styrofoam coolers leak like crazy. Somehow I've made it almost 40 years without knowing that. Guess I don't use styrofoam stuff that often.

Uber Pool is a great way to meet people with no money and people who accidentally opted for Uber Pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back