• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in miami for a couple of days and even the weather here sucks. 67 for a high and it's cold at night.

What's the largest city in the world that you have never heard of? For me it's Chengdu, a city of 18 million people in China.

What's the largest city in the world that you have never heard of? For me it's Chengdu, a city of 18 million people in China.

My favorite video game from the SNES era is some random Romance of the Three Kingdoms game that I’ve spent thousands of hours playing. Sun Ce really made Cheng Du quite the metropolis

My family members say it’s not funny which proves to me they don’t click on links that I send them because it’s just empirically funny.

seems like it would be a lot of work (and fairly dangerous) to have sex with a horse. Wouldn't you get kicked?

if the horse don't kick, he must love the dick, amirite

Horse sex didn't work out so great for Catherine the Great.

She's also doing a lot of work behind the scenes to make BiffTannen great again.

Hoo boy it was a brisk walk into the office this morning. -23 real temp, -41 wind chill.

If you are a partner in a business that is strongly considering selling a decent amount of equity to a wall street firm, do you have a ethical, if not a legal, responsibility to tell associates and other potential hires that would be on partnership tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back