• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a sports movie, but I was listening to the Rewatchables podcast about Dazed and Confused that came out recently and they were hating on the kid’s pitching skills during the ball game (blanking on his name - the long haired one that gets paddled and then hangs with everyone later)

Crazy to think that kid grew up to win 2 Cy Young Awards for the San Francisco Giants.

Monday minor victory: choosing [Amazon] no rush shipping and still receiving the package in two days.

Been at the airport for four hours now, and just saw my 7:45am flight is further delayed. Went from 9:00 to 10:00 to noon and now 1:15. Been a full ground stop at ORD for a few hours now, so I'm not overly optimistic about actually making it to Chicago today. But I'm more comfy in the lounge than I would be in my office, so it's all good.

The forecast for Chicago is saying -14 for a high on Wednesday, with lows of -25 and wind chills of -50. That's so absurd it's funny. I think the coldest I've been in was -30 actual temp.

Been at the airport for four hours now, and just saw my 7:45am flight is further delayed. Went from 9:00 to 10:00 to noon and now 1:15. Been a full ground stop at ORD for a few hours now, so I'm not overly optimistic about actually making it to Chicago today. But I'm more comfy in the lounge than I would be in my office, so it's all good.

Feel your pain. I spent 11 hours at airports Friday getting down to Winston because we were going through LaGuardia. There were 7 Delta flights from Boston to New York for a 5 hour span while we were in Boston and only one took off. Finally went through Atlanta to GSO and got to Winston at midnight.

I saw where rj's town is getting sued by the governor of California because they don't provide affordable housing

The forecast for Chicago is saying -14 for a high on Wednesday, with lows of -25 and wind chills of -50. That's so absurd it's funny. I think the coldest I've been in was -30 actual temp.

That's some ultra-shitty weather.

Jim Nantz has a new Vineyard Vines clothing line of "Comfortable, Sophisticated pieces for the course, the clubhouse and beyond."

The Jin Nantz collection $145 half-zip tops, $165 Palmer cardigans, $245 quarter-zip sweaters, $98 polo shirts and a $168 performance vest.

Jim Nantz has a new Vineyard Vines clothing line of "Comfortable, Sophisticated pieces for the course, the clubhouse and beyond."

The Jin Nantz collection $145 half-zip tops, $165 Palmer cardigans, $245 quarter-zip sweaters, $98 polo shirts and a $168 performance vest.

I guess you should stick to the regular, less costly Vineyard Vines then.

Thos prices aren't really out of line compared to Peter Millar and similar competitors. And the $245 quarter zip is 10% cashmere.

The polos are 55% cotton 45% polyester, so more similar to B Draddy rather than a 100% performance material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back